Hilton is introducing a new Hilton CleanStay programme designed to help safely impact every aspect of the hotel experience and reinforcing its commitment to the wellbeing of colleagues, guests and team members.
The global programme includes a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Hilton guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
Hilton CleanStay has been developed with experts from RB, maker of Dettol and Lysol, brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces.
Hilton CleanStay builds upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where commercial-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. As part of the programme it is considering the following:
- Hilton CleanStay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high-touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities in rooms (such as pads and guest directories)
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning for fitness centres
- Enhanced cleaning and other changes to meeting spaces, buffets and in-room dining
- Industry-leading contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key at more than 4,700 properties globally
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and ultraviolet light to sanitise surfaces and objects
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols