CTA member Stuart Line Cruises has issued an update to operators with information about ongoing roadworks on Exmouth seafront. Due to ongoing flood defence engineering works, there is a road closure along Exmouth Seafront. Diversions are currently in place.
Coach access to the Stuart Line Cruises departure point has not been affected but additional directions are being provided for coach drivers:
The SAT NAV postcode is EX8 1FE
* Head along the A376 towards Exmouth Town Centre and you will arrive at a mini roundabout just past Exmouth Train Station
* Take the second exit
* At the next roundabout, take the first exit along Imperial Road
* Take the second turning on the right along Victoria Road which will lead you down to Exmouth Marina
* The Stuart Line Cruises office is located on a sharp bend down Victoria Road and this is the drop-off point for coaches
* Simply turn right on the bend and pull up outside our office, where your passengers can disembark the coach and take a short walk to the boat departure point
For coaches approaching Stuart Line Cruises departure point from directions other than Exeter, avoid driving along Exmouth seafront and approach via Victoria Road. Coach drivers can also call for any additional information on 01395 222144.
Stuart Line look forward to welcoming you all on board!